A place for you to move, sense and feel
Finding our true place in the world, where we flourish, is tricky. We’re asked to be so many things to so many people, that we leave ourselves last. Then it’s hard to know what we even want and need.
So…what will make you feel good and taken care of? How do you reach that place inside yourself where you feel in sync and connected with your life?
If you miss yourself, and want to re-ignite your playfulness, coax out your wisdom, and turn on your body, with the support of other women, this group’s for you. You’ll stimulate your sense of what it means to move in this world as a strong, feminine woman. Together, we’ll remember and feel how urgently the world needs this; this fierce, intuitive nature of women.
Through movement and easy-to-practice embodiment tools, you’ll:
- meet your edges and move beyond them.
- tap into more presence and sensation.
- explore and embody how nature nourishes us.
- heal, as you experience the timeless need for us to support each other as women.
- express what you really want out of life.
We’ll dance and sweat, talk and listen, touch those un-met places inside ourselves, and remember the sweetness of just sitting as we are, with nothing to prove, no expectations to meet and full of satisfaction. With each connection, breath, laughter, and tear, you’ll get back the parts of yourself you left behind. Those parts of you that are more free, unpredictable, full of laughter, and wildly connected to your dreams. Together, we’ll move naturally, as fiercely embodied women.
* Monthly topics will include boundaries, healing, grounding, joy, pleasure, sexuality, sensuality, creativity, a woman’s physicality, shame, self-expression, heartbreak, loss, speaking up, saying no, choosing, deciding, abundance, wealth, holding the many roles of a woman, moving as a feminine body, interacting with the masculine, and more.
* You’re free to join whenever you can. This is a monthly event.