A DAILY ADVENTURE INTO BODY MAGIC
30 days, 30 short practices
It’s good to connect to your body, right? At least that’s what everyone tells us. But daily life can pull us away all too easily, so the thought of getting back to or starting an embodiment practice ends up feeling hard and overwhelming. It becomes another thing we haven’t gotten to, yet…the exact opposite of what we’re going for.
So let’s take off the stress and return to the basics, because we do know how good it feels when we’re in our bodies.
Let’s jump start your wish to feel your body again with 30 days of short, sweet and tangible embodiment practices.
For just 10 minutes a day, you’ll have a chance to drop in and connect to your breath, sensations, wishes and health. And a few times during this 30-day period, you’ll receive some longer practices (just 20-30 minutes) created so you can easily integrate all that you’re learning.
You were born into this body. It holds your potential and resourcefulness.. A daily practice, delivered straight to your inbox, will help you reconnect to what’s essential and yours.
This 30-day body magic is for you, if you…:
- have a simple wish to re-connect to your body.
- already have a practice, but long to expand your repertoire of tools.
- know how to meditate, but want more body, body, body.
- all too easily postpone your practice (and need a bit of encouragement and guidance).
- wish to re-ignite your curiosity and reconnect to more deeply-held wishes.
- tend towards “I’ll get to it later,” but could easily click on the practice link and follow along.
What you’ll get:
Daily embodiment practices. Most of them are 10 minutes in length. Sprinkled throughout the 30 days, you’ll get some (6) longer practices that integrate all that you’re learning (20-30 minutes max.)
Every day, you’ll get an email delivered straight to you that includes the practice itself and a few words about what you’ll be doing and what you can gain. The format may be a written description, audio guidance or video demo. The practices will be available to you for 6 months after the 30 days end, so you can go at your own pace and come back to practices you enjoyed.
Kinds of practices:
- Body movement and awareness
- Simple attention techniques
What you’ll need:
- 10 minutes a day, just for you
- A place to sit or lie down
- Comfortable clothes
- A phone or computer for listening or watching
Embodiment’s become quite the buzz word these days, and I’m committed to keeping it tangible. My wish for you is that you have the chance to reconnect to your body and remember just how good it feels to breathe, tap into your resourcefulness and feel your potential. This is the body magic.