Fiercely Embodied Movement Series
Every Wednesday in April at 8am PST (Los Angeles)
(These classes will be recorded and available for 5 days, post live class.)
During the month of April, we’ll encourage potency and profound presence in your body.
- Strengthening and moving our lower bodies
- Feeling the power of slow, intentional movement
- Working with “less is more” to invite presence and ease
- Coaxing the connection to, and flow of, Earth energy in our bodies (warm, persistent, regenerative, resourceful, nourishing, powerful, holding all).
- Moving from our bones and structure
It’s more important than ever for us to cultivate our ability to hold what we experience in these times. The more connected we are to Earth qualities in our bodies, the more we can trust ourselves to be present, resourceful, and strong.
You’ll get the recorded link one day after the live class. (This way you can join from anywhere in the world)
Bring your readiness to delve into the power you hold.
Wednesday, April 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, 8am PST.
Ideally, you’ll have a space that’s free enough to move in and just larger than a yoga mat. Keep a bolster (thick pillow), blanket, and nearby.
IMPORTANT: In addition to the initial thank you email, you’ll receive a second email within 12 hours of signing up that includes the ZOOM access link for the live class. You’ll only receive one link for al 4 classes.Check your Spam folder and save the access email, or even better, drop the link into your calendar.
REGISTRATION will stay open a few days after the first class, and you’ll get the recording.
All sales are final and not refundable or transferable.